Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

My inspiration and ultimate goal of life

Paramount Collections Antique Wall 1903 Reproduction Novelty PhoneAntique Gold Metal Octopus Bracelet17th Century World Map (Antique) Art Poster Print - 24x36 Poster Print, 36x24 Poster Print, 36x24Kovels' Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide 2010: America's Bestselling and Most Up to Date Antiques Annual - 42nd Edition (Kovels' Antiques and Collectibles Price Guide)How to Sell Antiques and Collectibles on eBay... And Make a Fortune!ANTIQUE CHEST BOX - ANTIQUE SILVER CHEST BOX WITH FLORAL DESIGNSterling Silver "Without Courage All Other Virtues Lose Their Meaning-Churchill" Antique Silver Reversible Pendant with Fleur-de-lis, 18"Antique Silver Plated Spacer Bead Fits Pandora Raised Column with Capri Blue Stone (3)Crosley CR92 Country Wall Phone II - Oak
My ultimate goal of life is to serve and give back to society. I am inspired by my grandfather, who dedicated his whole life for the society and humanity. From my childhood I have dreamt about doing something for the society and offcourse for my grandfather.

He was a renouned medical practicener and pioneer of Maharajgang district and nearby areas of north east uttar pradesh(India).When in 1930's people use to hardly complete their primary education,he became a doctor.In that era injection was a surpricing tool for villagers. Even now whenever I disscuss with my father we are astonished by the fact. Bicycle was a luxury ,worth Rs300.00 in 1950's.

In 1948 when Mahatama Gandhi passed away that news was spread out in public by our one and only Radiogram in that area. Telephone and Car was beyond imagination of common people. Elephant and hourses were used for travelling.

To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment